Myovant Sciences and HealthyWomen want to partner with women to share and record their unfiltered stories about their periods.
Elevate the conversation around women’s health and overcome the stigma that too many women experience.
The best way to elevate each other is by listening and sharing real stories. Selected women will get the chance to participate in a storytelling workshop with The Moth and have their stories captured on video and shared on this website.
- Fill out the short online application below.
- All submitted applications are reviewed by a dedicated team from Myovant Sciences and HealthyWomen. We aim to select women who are interested in storytelling and want to share their experience with their period.
- A small group of women will be invited to a virtual workshop facilitated by The Moth, a nonprofit organization dedicated to building empathy in the world through the art and craft of true, personal storytelling.
- After the workshop, The Moth will continue to work with select storytellers in virtual private sessions to help continue to hone their stories.
- Some workshop participants will be invited to have their stories captured on video by a professional filmmaker. These storytelling videos will be shared on the Female Forward Together website!
Online application: deadline July 31st NOW EXTENDED!
We will ask for some information about you and your story. This application should take less than 10 minutes.